Now this is not a usual feature at my blog, so I was obviously very exited and humbled when Vishal Bheeroo nominated me for an award. The thing about awards is that no matter what, one feels like a celebrity and this gives yet one more opportunity to feel grateful and rejoice. Of course, that surely is a feeling of elation.
As a part of this award I am required to mention eight things about me, share five writing quotes and nominate five bloggers for the awards.
Now who doesn’t love talking about themselves?
Eight facts about ME:
1. I am a fun loving, happy go lucky kinda girl
2. I like the outdoors, though I have certain conditions attached to it (OCD prone)
3. I always wanted to become and astronaut, but then simply dreaming does not make one qualify, right?
4. I am a mental vagabond and often find myself wandering about
5. Till about 5 years back, my friends used to call me ‘Monica Geller’ from F.R.I.E.N.D.S. because of my OCD
6. I am a doting mother and don’t feel ashamed of smothering her with all my cooing, kissing, hugging and simply irritating her
7. I worship Love and that’s the only religion I know
8. I was born in the hills and when I moved away I forgot to carry my heart with me.
Five Lovely Writing Quotes:
- Do unto others as you’d have them do unto you
- Blessed is he who sits on the pin for he shall rise again
- Sometimes, the happiness of the person you love is more important to you than your own
- Love means never having to say you’re sorry
- We rise by lifting others
In the past six month of blogging I have come across some really great people and their blogs and have had a chance to learn a lot. Some of the people have been very generous and helpful and I would love to nominate a few here. This does not mean that the others I crossed paths with are any less. I love you all 🙂 For the purpose of this award I am required to nominate five, so here goes:
Thanks for all the love and support. Keep visiting!
Congratulations to all the nominees of the award 🙂