So when Corinne posted this link at our FB group, I was a bit hesitant to click. You know how sometimes you feel your platter is already full and all that jazz? Well, the crazy that I am, I clicked on the link nevertheless and was directed to the site called Considerings where a blog hop is hosted where we are required to mention 10 things going on in our life for which we are thankful. I instantly decided to ‘hop’ to the idea and come up with my own list of 10 things I am presently thankful for. So here goes.
- I am thankful for waking up every morning, healthy and fine, to look at my 5 year old sunshine who sleeps on my left.
- I am thankful for leaving my home in the morning for work and reaching safely back home in the evening to my retreat.
- I am thankful for being able to play with little Miss 5 when she wants me to and indulge in her little games.
- I am thankful for being able to host a birthday party for my daughter’s upcoming birthday.
- I am thankful for one of my best pal who calls me daily to check on me and to make sure I am fine.
- I am thankful for being able to write what I feel on my blog-my space.
- I am thankful that I have co-bloggers like you who encourage me to write every day and try to make better efforts.
- I am thankful for a family that stands by me in whatever I head out to do for myself.
- I am thankful for being able to take a break from work now and then to spend some quality time with Miss 5.
- I am thankful for seeing my daughter smile while she dances around keeps me entertained.
I have another few I know I am thankful for but for now these are the ten that came instantly to my mind without delay.
So, what have you been thankful for this week? If you have a blog, link up at Considerings. Else post yours in the comments section.
This post is a part of the Ultimate Blog Challenge, July 2013